- How long does the course take? Your online interior design course can be delivered to you over either 12 or 24 weeks. The course is designed to be self-paced, meaning their are no set deadlines for your work. Whilst it is recommended that you submit work on a regular basis and get into the habit of keeping deadlines, you have up to 2 years to submit your work.
- How is the course delivered? The interior design course is provided completely online. You will be emailed 12 modules of course work, which covers the fundamentals of becoming an interior designer. You complete this interior design course at home, at your own pace.
- How long are the assignments? There are a variety of assignments to submit to the College. Some are shorter than others but each requires the development of ideas and/or research into topics. The College advises to allow a minimum of four hours per assignment.
- What type of qualification will I obtain? At the successful completion of the course, you will receive a Diploma of Professional Interior Design. Your Diploma officially recognises your qualifications as an interior designer and your successful completion of this course of studies.
- How do I communicate with my tutor? Contact with your tutor occurs via email. We encourage all of our students to direct questions to the College, which will then be forwarded onto your tutor. Any administration questions will be addressed by College staff.
- Is the College accredited? The College is approved with the International Accreditation & Recognition Council. IARC works with participating institutions across the world including the United Kingdom, United States, Europe, Asia and Australasia. This approval brings recognition of the College having met criteria in the areas of administration, course content, course delivery and student assessment.
- Do I have to have a background in interior design? No, this online interior design course is specifically structured for students with no experience in the field of interior design.
- How do I enrol? Enroling is easy! After entering your details in our sign-up page, simply the follow the links to our online enrolment page. If you are experiencing any difficulties, let us know via our contact us page, and we will be happy to assist.
Free Course Guide, Free Mini-tutorial & Payment Options